Wednesday, February 14, 2007

YAY for Mr Impulsive

Well Mr Impulsive suprised me with roses last nite. I was so shocked that he had taken the time after work to bother to find me flowers . Well to be honest on Valentines you don't have to look far everyone seems to be selling them, but i don't care i asked for them and he LISTENED and got them. I honestly didn't think i was getting them so when i saw them i couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. Mr Impulsive also loved his top. Can't go wrong with FORD and Mr Impulsive.
He was alittle worried cause the top was white! I told him that it is a show top and that is all.
That reminds me to buy stain remover in the shopping. So we cooked tea together. T-bone steaks with chips and salad. We work well together.

Mr Impulsive is soon to be sitting some tests at work to get some extra licences with the machines at work. So he was telling me all about that. I think personallly it is about time. His boss is a gonna not a doer. Lazy Git.

Drove my new car today. Its a manual and i haven't driven a manual for a very long time. So i throw myself into the deep end and just drove. I had to be honest and say yes i am still bunny hopping and sometimes i miss the gears all together. Today was embrassing i took my son to school and was trying to reverse the car out of the carpark, but i couldn't get the car to play nice and couldn't figure out why when some workmen came over and told me that i still had the hand brake on. I am sure they are still laughing about it. Released the hand brake and the car worked.
Got home and saw junior impulsives lunch sitting on the bench so took the car back out and not a problem. Had to drive past the workmen and they were clapping and cheering. Should of ran them over. Buggers.

Terror impulsive is trying to blow up a balloon. After so many attempts she has finally brought it to me, covered in drool. YAY for me

Anyway off to spend some money at the local craft store SPOTLIGHT

No comments: