Thursday, February 8, 2007

Things that make me go mmmmmmm

ok it has been like forever since i have posted so i need to pull my finger out and get cracking.
My son has finished his second week of school and i am not sure who is more tired me or the kids. cause the same week school starts all the sporting events seem to start as well.
I don't mind them doing sporting events after school but the frustrating thing is my mum said that she would take them to dancing and i didn't have to have anything to do with it. Then my mum got lazy and was taking them in dribbs and drabbs. Which inturn frustrated the hell out of me so i told her not to worry about it i would take them. So now i have to rearrange things cause my mum got lazy and the worse thing is when i tell her it annoys me all i get is oh well your a mum. She keeps enroling my son into things but then seems to lose interest and starts making excuses not to take him.
Mr Impulsive Knitting and myself had a massive argument on Sunday, all cause get this he had a shitty day at work on Friday. His work thinks it ok to send workers out in unairconditioned machines in 40 plus degree heat. They don't even ofter then drinks and if they do get offered a drink they have choice between tap water that isn't cold, light beers and soft drinks. And two of them you shouldn't be drinking if you are dehyrated.

No comments: