Monday, November 13, 2006

Wednesday night my kids have their dress rehearsal for their end of year dance production. They are in How much is that doggy in the window, where my son is dressed a dog and my daughter in a cute party dress. Brave Brave Mouse where they are both dressed as mice and chicken dance, Nikita is a chicken and Matty is a farm boy. Should be interesting night. So i am sorting out their costumes into different bags and making sure they are labeled and everything they own is labeled. My sister is dressing them cause i will be in another dressing room. I have just finished putting shoe polish on Matthews tap shoes and forgot to open a window.
At the moment i am waiting for the sparky to arrive. My son has a fan in the ceiling of his room but without a light. So for the last two years (i know slack) he has to work by his desk lamp or bedside table lamp. Poor thing.
Can't do alot today until the sparky is finished cause the power will be off.
Tip for today
When knitting scarves, be careful not to knit a farbic that is too dense. Scarves need to be pliable in order to fit comfortably around the neck.

No comments: